Допомога - Пошук - Користувачі - Календар
Team Ukraine In The World
Розподілені обчислення в Україні > Інші обговорення > Ой у Вишневому Садочку > English (for English-speaking visitors)
Rilian
This will be a home topic of discussions about distributed computing team of Ukraine rilian.gif
Ice
What happened to DNETC? I have a task desperately wanting to upload for quite a few days now fear.gif

Not that it matters much since it's out of time now, too late for the deadline swoon.gif
Waterfall
(Ice @ Apr 15 2011, 16:05) *

What happened to DNETC? I have a task desperately wanting to upload for quite a few days now fear.gif

Not that it matters much since it's out of time now, too late for the deadline swoon.gif

Hello,Ice! Read here http://tw.boincstats.com/forum/forum_thread.php?id=6315
Death
yeah, looks like aborted Wus is the smallest project's problem ffuuuuu.png
vitalidze1
I have a very good decision for all, just transfer your computing power to WCG punk.gif , during this delay in DNETC.
Rilian
QUOTE(vitalidze1 @ Apr 15 2011, 17:19) *

I have a very good decision for all, just transfer your computing power to WCG punk.gif , during this delay in DNETC.

Good idea, i'll crunch smth useful, while waiting for useless project to get up smile.gif
vitalidze1
(Rilian @ Apr 15 2011, 17:24) *

(vitalidze1 @ Apr 15 2011, 17:19) *

Good idea, i'll crunch smth useful, while waiting for useless project to get up smile.gif

This expression is acceptable to 95% of all popcorn projects.
But tssss. Dont say anyone cause they will offend.
Death
oh man.

you've just shitted over all math projects icon_trollface.png
Ice
QUOTE(Death @ Apr 15 2011, 19:34) *

oh man.

While you're doing that I will just do the PrimaryGrits. I'll think about doing some WCG; long time since I had a go at those.
Death
if you're about doing wcg - u r doing right. koc.gif

Rilian
QUOTE(Ice @ Apr 17 2011, 00:02) *

QUOTE(Death @ Apr 15 2011, 19:34) *

oh man.

While you're doing that I will just do the PrimaryGrits. I'll think about doing some WCG; long time since I had a go at those.

see you in team top10 wink.gif
braindancer
Wow, this situation with DNETC@home sucks. I sort of agree that it is a useless project, but I don't like the idea of cops having this mindset "distributed = p2p = piracy = illegal".
Ice
QUOTE(braindancer @ Apr 18 2011, 00:18) *

Wow, this situation with DNETC@home sucks. I sort of agree that it is a useless project, ...

It was good to have DNETC as another choice for GPU, but it seems that options for using GPU on a useful project are limited.

Thank goodness CPU's are still useful.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.